Forum Fiefia Merrill Strona Główna Fiefia Merrill
Merrill Fiefia

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

This is the most optimal form for me.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Fiefia Merrill Strona Główna -> mandersmire
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
shohidshanto99

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 18, 2024 08:59    Temat postu: This is the most optimal form for me. Odpowiedz z cytatem

The exception is educational mailings. I recently bought a paid account on vidiq.com (analytics for a YouTube channel), and I liked their newsletter in the form of a selection of answers to questions in the form of training videos for new users, i.e. They get views and additionally educate users on how to use the platform - this is a great approach.

I like concise newsletters, like the Brazil Email List bloggers I mentioned earlier, and I prefer to follow the link and read the material if it interests me. Question: What does Mikhail Shakin do in his free time? Mikhail Shakin: Not long ago I switched from collecting watches to cacti.

I kept thinking about how to stop buying watches. I stopped at 150 pairs and decided that I needed to buy cacti. Question: A little about plans for the future... Mikhail Shakin: Professionally, this is further education and development, because there are many areas in which I am practically a beginner.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Maj 18, 2024 08:59    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Fiefia Merrill Strona Główna -> mandersmire Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: